- Textile Printer "Pro series" -
Belt-Type Direct-to-Textile Inkjet Printer High-Speed Range Model "Tiger-1800B"
Maximum print speed: 385 m2/h
Product outline of Textile Printer "Pro series"
The Pro Series, with its outstanding stability and high-precision printing technology, is a high-speed range model dedicated to speed and beautiful printing.
- Exceptional print speed
- Tiger-1800B features 16 printheads arranged in two staggered lines.
||Maximum print speed: 385 m2/h (*)
16 printheads arranged in two staggered lines.
Tiger-1800B fits high-volume productions that were printed by analog printing methods.
* High speed (3 droplet size) mode (600 × 600 dpi, 1 pass, Bi) Textile width:1,850 mm
- Droplet print mode selection suitable for print data
- Depending on ink type and printing mode, there are 4 different droplet sizes. Droplet print mode can be choose to match the print data from high speed and standard mode.
- Stable and reliable mechanism secures high-speed printing
- Textile is uniformly applied onto the transportation belt by twin pressure roller shafts attached to the edge of the belt. Additionally, the wrinkle and jam sensors minimize the damage to the printhead through early detection of wrinkles and jams.
- The degassing module eliminates air bubbles in the ink to prevent missing nozzles and deliver stable ink-jetting.
- Each printhead is automatically cleaned by a dedicated wiper. This function saves the maintenance time and improves the print quality by avoiding color mixing in the printheads.
- Extensive optional units for accommodating various applications
- To meet diverse material and production needs, The Pro series provides various optional units:
- Feeding units for jumbo rolls or folded fabrics
- Heating units
- Folding arm unit for storing fabric in the box after printing
- Large-sized ink tank (10 kg) ensures cost-effective print operation.
- The bulk ink supply enables effective long-hour printing while reducing the operational cost.
- High-performance software RIP "TxLink3 Standard"
- The TxLink3 Standard offers simple RGB and CMYK color replacement on raster and vector data, as well as the ability to produce different color patterns. Moreover, various color replacement functions can represent desired colors.
Exceptional print speed
Tiger-1800B features 16 printheads arranged in two staggered lines (each line has 8 printheads).
It achieves maximum print speeds of up to 385 m2/h (*) in high-speed mode.
* High speed (3 drop size) mode (600 × 600 dpi, 1 pass, Bi) Textile width: 1,850 mm
Droplet print mode selection suitable for print data
- Configuration of printhead
- Print speed (Tiger-1800B)
- Plotting Method
- 1 pass mode: High speed printing is possible
- In 1 pass mode all printheads are used. One print width is equivalent to two staggers, and printing at high speed is possible.
- 1 pass, 2 layers mode: High density printing is possible
- In 1 pass, 2 layers mode, rear row stagger of the headprint is used and printing is at the same density as in 1 pass mode. Front row of the headprint prints overlapping on the same place.
It is a 1 pass mode density x 2, which makes possible a high density printing results.
Depending on ink type and printing mode, there are 4 different droplet sizes. Droplet print mode can be choose to match the print data from high speed and standard mode.
Stable and reliable mechanism secures high-speed printing
- High speed (3 droplet size) mode
- Ideal for fine design data such as thin lines and for light colors printing.
- Standard (4 droplet size) mode
- Ideal for printing where density is required such as monochromatic colors.
Extensive optional units for accommodating various applications
- Stable textile transportation mechanism
- Textile transport security is achieved by the twin pressure roller shafts attached to the edge of the transportation belt. Textiles are uniformly applied without wrinkling onto the belt through the upper and lower rollers (Fig. 1), assuring stable textile transportation. Furthermore, the wrinkle and jam sensors detect textile wrinkling or creasing early in order to minimize potential damage to the printheads from collisions with raised or jammed textiles.
- Degassing module and ink circulation mechanism maintain optimum ink conditions
- Air bubbles generated in the ink can lead to missing nozzles because such bubbles act as cushions that decrease ink ejection power. To assure stable ink-jetting, each model of the Pro series has a degassing module that removes bubbles and constantly circulates ink.
- Automatic wiper cleaning
- Cleaning liquid is automatically applied to each wiper before and after head cleaning. This liquid enhances the cleaning effect during the head-cleaning process, ensuring a clean wiper and reducing daily maintenance time. Furthermore, as each printhead has its own wiper, quick and effective cleaning is enabled while color mixing in the printheads is avoided.
Various optional units are offered to fit a range of production needs
Large-sized ink tank (10 kg) ensures cost-effective print operation
- Feeding units
- Rolled textile feeding unit
This unit is used for feeding rolled textiles and is equipped with a centering system and tension bars.
- Jumbo roll feeding unit
This unit is used for feeding large-sized, long-rolled media.
- Drying and Take-up units
- Large heating unit + Folding arm unit for Tiger-1800B
- Large heating unit
This unit can dry special and high density printed fabric.
It is effective also for wool and the like which is difficult to dry.
* The standard size heating unit that comes with "Tiger" main unit is not needed when purchasing a large heating unit.
- Folding arm unit
This unit folds and stores printed textiles. It can be used with both standard and large heating units.
The bulk ink supply delivers cost-effective printing and enables long-hour printing. Furthermore, the printer monitors the ink level using a laser sensor and displays an alert on the operation panel when the ink level is low.
|Maximum print width: 1,850 mm (72.8")